TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The Bachchans have always been a close-knit family. Abhishek Bachchan even says his dad is his best friend. There was a time when Abhishek consulted his father on what films he should do but now the roles have reversed.
In recent months, the Bachchan beta has started taking an active interest in his pa"s films and has been advising him on his selection.
Says a source, “Abhishek has been giving special attention to his dad"s films.
He not only sits in on the story sittings and script discussions of Amitabh"s films but also discusses his father"s remuneration with producers to ensure that his dad is not shortchanged. Abhishek goes through every detail with a fine comb. Bachchan Sr is comfortable with the beta"s assistance. The proud papa feels Abhishek has great business sense."
Amitabh admits that Abhishek is has been actively involved in all the decisions regarding his films, “This is a normal practice in any family. Every father wishes that his son assist him in his work and vice versa. Abhishek is a sensible mature adult and an obedient son and it"s my greatest joy that he does so. And why now? Abhishek has been doing that from the time when he was a little kid."
When asked if Abhishek also helps select projects and decide on his fees, the Big B confesses, “Yes." But he does not remember any particular film where Abhishek"s opinion proved to be useful, to him? “Every advice and opinion of Abhishek is invaluable to me. I am not comfortable responding to these questions as I find them too personal and intrusive."