TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Aftab Shivdasani is fuming at reports of him smooching Minissha Lamba at China House last Saturday. He says, “I wish people had spoken to me and clarified the story. It came to me as a shock.
I am not the kind of actor who gets a kick out of being called a stud or player. It doesn"t give me any high. I couldn"t care less about such stories to prove my machoness to people."
The report even said that Aftab went home with Lamba. Aftab explains, “I did not go home with her. I went home alone. I went to China House where Akhtar"s DJs were playing. We were having a conversation when Minissha joined us. She is almost a stranger to me.
The last time I met her was at Zee"s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa where the Dus Kahaniyaan team had gone to promote the film. How can I smooch a complete stranger?"
Affy even has an alibi. His brother-in-law Amit was with him at the time. “I am not crazy to start smooching someone in front of so many people — that too someone I don"t know! We were just chatting and having a good laugh and there"s nothing more to it."
Aftab maintains that he has always been honest and clear about his personal life. “When Yana and I were going around I never denied it! All I will say is that we are not together and it was a mutual decision.
It was nothing to do with anybody else and the issue was dealt by both of us in a mature manner. Since my split with Yana, I haven"t dated anybody and have kept to myself."
He admits that he is still in touch with his ex-girlfriend, “Off and on. I have tremendous regard and respect for her and my bond with her is too strong to be affected by anything."
He denies that marriage was the reason for the split with his model girlfriend. “No. Marriage was never an issue. We were both very happy together. It was good while it lasted," Aftab signs off.