- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
By: Arya Aiyappan
Friday, January 19, 2007
While speculations are going on and on as to whether the Bollywood wedding of the year between Abhishek and Aishwarya would be on the 19th of February and the post wedding celebrations are to be held in Jaipur or Udaipur, one question that recurs in every mind is whether the former Miss World and the reigning Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai would take the Bachchan surname?
The astrologers and numerologists also have their valuable opinions with regard to the most happening wedding the nation is looking forward to. Sanjay B, Jumaani a numerologist says, "Inactivity is fatal for no 1 people." Pavan Kaushik, specialist astrologer and counsellor remarks, "Let Aishwarya be called Mrs Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Gradually, she would adopt her name as Mrs Aishwarya Bachchan. Only after she is addressed that way will she be able to get the respect that Bachchans have earned." Pinky Vaide, the tarot card reader has a different version to the story, "If Ash uses the Bachchan surname, it will usher in success. With the marriage, both are set to gain a lot, but Abhishek Bachchan will definitely gain much more. He will also find emotional and financial security from this partnership."
Whether Aishwarya will take on the surname is as crucial a question as the one posed by Amitabh Bachchan to his contestants on KBC or the ones Shahrukh is to ask in the new KBC show.