TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
So who is her favourite actor?
Well if you ask her then she'll say her father is her favourite.
What was it like directing your wife, Kajol?
It was very normal. We were not conscious of the fact that we're married. We worked well.
Kajol recently said that you're an amazing cook. What do you like to cook?
(Smiles) Cooking relaxes me. I can make anything from Chinese to Mughlai dishes. I can even make biryani. I picked it up from my dad. He is a great cook.
What's your next release, Halla Bol all about?
It's a film where the main protagonist is a star. It's about his mind and personality in the cutthroat world of films. I just saw the film recently and I think Raj Kumar Santoshi has made a brilliant film. There is a lot of satisfaction I get after doing a film like this. It's something to be proud of.
Is it true you'll be acting in historicals like Ramayana and Ashoka, the great?
Raj Kumar Santoshi is planning things. Ashoka is a fantastic script. Let me make it very clear that there is no comparison with what was made earlier (SRK's Asoka). Our film starts after the Kalinga war when Ashoka, the emperor decides to embrace Buddhism and becomes Ashoka, the great. It's his journey towards greatness.
Your good friend Aamir Khan has also turned director with Taare Zameen Par. Did you guys share notes or something?
Actually we haven't even spoken about this. But it's a good coincidence that you made me aware of.
Any plans of turning a full-fledged director?
I really can't say. Direction is all about inspiration. If I get inspired by another idea, I'll do it otherwise I'm very happy acting in films with other capable directors.