- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated; Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Resumes Shooting; Avika Gor Is The First To Get Eliminated!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Unwell, Participation On The Show Is Doubtful!
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Ladoo’s Avika Gor Finalised For Rohit Shetty’s Khatron Ke Khiladi 9!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty, Bharti Singh & Harsh Limbachiyaa On Rohit Shetty’s Show!
Though in between he did play the role of a SP in a Bhojpuri film Dharti Kahe Pukar Ke (2006), it has been long since Ajay Devgan played a cop in a Bollywood flick. Instead, he has been experimenting with roles as diverse as a small time crook (Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag), a suave criminal mastermind (Cash), a mafia don (Omkara), an easy going impersonator (Golmaal), an ambitious businessman (Shikhar), a henchman (Apaharan), a mentally challenged man (Main Aisa Hi Hoon) and a ghost (Kaal).
Incidentally Rohit Shetty, the man who has directed Sunday, was responsible for projecting Ajay Devgan in a different light when he convinced him to play the role of an Army man in his directorial debut Zameen (2003). Devgan played the character of Col. Ranvir Singh Ranawat, a rough'n'tough Army person who had some interesting on-screen conflicts with Abhishek Bachchan, the film's second lead. Rohit's next film Golmaal was a hardcore comic outing and had Devgan enacting a fun part. Now Sunday mixes the genre of both Zameen and Golmaal and is an out and out action comedy with Devgan as ACP Rajveer.
Also starring Arshad Warsi, Ayesha Takia, Irrfan Khan, Anjana Sukhani and Mukesh Tiwari, Sunday has a unique plot that revolves around the character of Sehar (Ayesha Takia) whose world turns topsy-turvy when she gets a clue about the missing Sunday of her life! This is where ACP Rajveer takes up her case to sort out the complications from Sehar's life.
He kick starts his investigation by checking out various people who had interacted with Sehar on Sunday which include a taxi driver (Ballu), his struggling actor friend (Irrfan Khan), Sehar's best friend (Anjana Sukhani), a scary and suspicious character who resides in Sehar's society, and the group whom she had come across while partying at the discotheque. In the process, he also ends up hitting upon a murder case which brings on the suspense angle to the entire episode.
Produced by Kumar Mangat and Sunil Lulla, Sunday has been shot extensively in Delhi and Mumbai with some portions in Australia. The film is aiming for a 1st February, 2008 release.