TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Actress Amrita Arora was recently gifted a new cellphone by her cricketer boyfriend Usman Afzal on her last trip to London. Here's a short and snappy chat with Amrita on her new acquisition.
What phone is it?
It's an LG Prada phone.
Who gave it to you?
Usman gave it to me a month ago in London because I was having a spate of bad luck with my phone. I dropped my last one in the water!
What's so special about the LG Prada?
Using the Internet is a dream on this phone, it's got a touch screen, an awesome 2 megapixel camera which takes sharp and clear pictures and can store up to 40 videos on it.
How often do you change your phone?
Not too often. I have had the Nokia N70 for two years. I only change my phone when it crashes, breaks or gets lost.
What was the first cell that you had?
A fat ugly black Nokia model which I got eight years back.
What are the features that you look forward to in your phone?
Everything should be user friendly, from messaging to calling facilities and redial.
If your phone got lost for a day...
My world would come to an end. My phone is my communicator for work, family, friends and business meetings. My entire schedule is on the phone so I would be lost without it.