TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, April 30, 2007
And here comes Amul yet again with its take on the infamous marriage of the year. The Ash-Abhi wedding was an affair which everyone wanted to be part of, be it industry insiders or the common man. This was evident from the crowd that had gathered outside Amitabh's bungalow, Prateeksha for one whole week.
The latest Amul ad attacks the same issues using the names of Amitabh's bungalows Prateeksha and Jalsa very smartly. And well, the Amul invitation says, 'Everyone is invited'.
A lover in need is a lover indeed
Child artiste Hansika in a lead role