TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Now we are sure you haven't heard of this one before.
When director Feroz Abbas Khan narrated the script of Gandhi My Father, Anil Kapoor just loved it! He was completely moved to tears and the curiosity about Harilal had him hear the narration at one go without any break.
But he didn't want to take such a big decision of producing his first film in a hurry and all alone. So he decided to set up a narration for his family especially his wife Sunita and daughters Sonam and Rhea. When Feroz narrated the script again, not only the family was emotionally moved, they immediately decided that this should be the first film under the Anil Kapoor's home production banner.
Anil Kapoor says, "Sunita and my daughters Sonam and Rhea heard the script and they loved it. Only after they suggested that I should go ahead with producing film, I went ahead with such a big decision."
"This was not an easy film to make as it was his (Anil Kapoor's) first film as a producer and he knew that this film would require lot of attention, time and money. He knew he had to put in everything to the film. So he wanted support from his family which he got", says Feroz Abbas Khan.
He ends, "The three of them had tears in their eyes after I finished the narration."
Need we say more?