TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Arya Aiyappan
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
The cat is out of the bag. Abhishek and Aishwarya are engaged, with wedding bells ringing loud and clear. Abhishek who always held onto a neutral position pertaining his love life told Hindustan Times that their relation has never been a secret affair, as projected by the media. Gossip vine has spread far and wide cooking up hot news - Abhishek - Aishwarya wedding is slated for the 19th of February and Aishwarya will quit acting after marriage. An amused Abhishek remarked that he was not aware of the marriage date as being fixed on 19th February, which according to him is a media analyst's prediction. Abhishek Bachchan, the modern day youth exemplifying open-mindedness made it clear that Aishwarya's decision to work after marriage will be her choice and washed his hands clear off it as "it's her decision".
Mani Ratnam's Guru released on 12th of January has received much critical acclaim and Abhishek's performance has catapulted him to the top rank. Even Papa, Big B emotionally moved by his son's performance publicly appreciated Abhishek's work without mincing words. Abhishek's growth as a full-fledged actor has left Papa Amitabh speechless, cleanly bowled over by his son's acting skills. Covering a span of 40 to 50 years in one film is a hard-hitting task and Abhishek has done complete justice to the role.
The on-screen chemistry between Abhishek and Aishwarya is indeed commendable though as an actor Abhishek believes that the cast of a film is only one of the elements that go into the making of a good film. Will the on-screen chemistry be reflected off-screen is the question of the day.
Ash - Abhi Saga of Love
When Sherilyn was scantily dressed....