- Here’s What Amit Tandon, Devoleena Bhattacharjee & Other TV Stars Are Expecting From Budget 2018…
- Bigg Boss 11: Kamya Punjabi, Aly, Devoleena & Other TV Stars Root For Their Favourite Contestants
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Dolly Bindra Gets Physical With Neighbours, Abuses Them!
- Celebrities Who Are Famous for Nothing
- Firing Outside Actress Meeras' House In Pakistan
- Sanjay Dutt's Drunk And Sing MMS Leaked!
What are the 'must have' qualities in your woman?
Oh, there are so many. The spiritual connection between me and my woman is important. Then there are physical and character attributes. We should match on a physical and mental level. The list is so very long that this space is too little.
Turn offs/ turn ons in a woman
If I take a woman out and she eats a lot and shows me her appetite, it would be a turn on. And if she orders a lot of things and doesn't eat anything then it would be a turn off of sorts (laughs).
Who would like to get stranded with on a deserted island?
Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. They are best pals and we three could rock.
Which is the most romantic song that you would like to sing to your woman?
I am not much of a singer. Still I would like to sing Moonlight lady by Julio Iglesias.
Too hip or take home Mamma types?
If I like her, I like her. I won't consider all that.
Who would be the one to propose marriage?
Definitely the guy should propose marriage.
What is the most important ingredient of a good relationship?
It would be trust.
Your take on the institution of marriage?
It's wonderful and beautiful. So when the time comes and you are ready you should get into it.
Would you cook for your woman?
What if she was earning more than you?
Then I would expect pocket money (laughs).
Would you ever go out on a blind date?
I haven't, but I don't mind trying it out.