TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Ayesha Takia and Akshaye Khanna have worked together in Satish Kaushik's comedy Shaadi Se Pehle. The duo will now be seen together once again in Nikhil Advani's multi-starrer Salaam-E-Ishq. In Salaam-E-Ishq, Ayesha plays the role of Gia who is in love with Akshaye Khanna, who in turn is commitment phobic. Incidentally, even in Shaadi Se Pehle, Ayesha plays Akshaye's fiancee who is very much in love with him.
Ayesha is not known for her sweet, bubbly image for nothing. Like actor Akshaye Khanna said about his co-star, "I think very highly of Ayesha as an actress. As a person she is a sweet and a nice little girl, always smiling. I am very comfortable working with her."
Now we have something for you which will back just what Akshaye had to say. The climax of Salaam-E-Ishq was shot over a period of 5 days in a suburban studio in Mumbai. All the actors were summoned in batches to finish their respective parts. However, Ayesha was the only actress present on all the 5 days of the shoot. If that wasn't professional enough, she also had to wear a bridal outfit that easily weighed about 5 kilos, which took a total of three hours for her to get into. She carried it off without complaining and spent all day on the sets in this costume! And off course, we are quite sure she looked a million bucks with the bridal outfit. That's a double dose of sweetness for you.