TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
By: Bipasha Basu, IndiaFM
Thursday, January 11, 2007
I had a fun birthday on the 7th of Jan. Family and friends and a lot of warmth. But this might come as a surprise to people who think my birthday is elsewhere during the year.
It's surprising how my birthday has been misreported all over. On the Internet itself, there are two other birthdays mentioned. Seriously. I can't even begin to understand where those came from. Although the best part about having so many birthdays is that I get to know so many people who genuinely want to wish me.
I've had media people calling me up on odd days and wishing me a Happy Birthday, and all I can say is, "Uh, do you have the right number?" Flowers land up at my place and I can never understand why. What do you say to a delivery guy carrying flowers for a wrong birthday? "Come back next year?"
Sometimes it's downright funny. At others, it's embarrassing. But either way, it tends to be great entertainment for my friends to watch my continuous bewilderment.
Aishwarya Rai's Charisma: A Hype?
Amrita opts out of Victoria 203