TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, July 12, 2007
If you think celebrity couples are made for each other, think again. There is trouble in heaven. The fact is, the much-hyped celebrity couples are vulnerable to break-ups and divorce. Hollywood is thronged with broken marriages and relationship, and Bollywood is not lagging far behind.
Look at the once famous dream couples in Hollywood. Actor Tom Cruise's ten years of marriage with Nicole Kidman ended in divorce a few years ago. There is a long line of Hollywood couples who had split wide apart like, Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston to name a few. Bollywood too is catching up this trend, and Aamir Khan's divorce from wife Reena and Saif Ali Khan's split with Rosa are good examples.
Now, all is not well with the hottest Bollywood live-in couples Lara Dutta-Kelly Dorjee and John Abraham-Bipasha Basu. The news is doing the rounds that former Miss Universe and actress Lara Dutta is no longer staying with her long time boyfriend Kelly Dorjee. It is reported that she is seeing an Italian businessman. Now, it looks like John Abraham and Bipasha Basu are also heading for separation. Bipasha's recent passionate kiss with Manchester United footballer Cristiano Ronaldo at a party has spread wide and far. John is yet to react to this lip-lock incident but it looks like he will not take it lightly.
Well, anything can happen when eyes of two extremely famous and good-looking individuals meet - admiration, attraction, love, lust et al. And danger cribs in when lust conquers conscience. The fact is, it is difficult for one servant to serve two masters.