TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Brazilian bombshell Bruna Abdalah already has many an Indian heart aflutter with her appearance in Shekhar Suman's music video and the Kingfisher calendar 2007. Simple yet suave, her looks are beauty defined. The style diva speaks about her favourite brands, why she is hot property in the glamour world and how she sizzled the Indian audiences.
Where do you mostly shop from?
I prefer to shop in Brazil compared to other countries.
Any particular reason?
The premium brands there fit me well, it is easy to find my size and fit. Moreover, I have a soft corner for Brazil since it's my motherland.
Do you prefer any specific brand?
I mostly shop from Mango, Aldo. For my denims, it has to be Levis . I just love Levis.
Do you like wearing accessories to go with your clothes?
Yes, I do shop for accessories, especially earrings. Mumbai is a nice shop-stop for accessories. There is a wide range in Phoenix Mills --- Bandra, Hill Road and Linking Road.
Brand preference for footwear?
Nine West and Aldo.
How do you define fashion?
I feel fashion is all about being comfortable, both mentally and physically, with what one is wearing. One should not copy others or trends. By doing so, he might lose his authenticity. I just love the combination of a tight pair of jeans, tiny top and high heels. I don't give a damn to what others feel.
Which fragrance do you like to wear?
Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Bvlgari.
How do you keep yourself in vogue even during the rains?
Though it's hard to keep yourself in vogue during Mumbai monsoons, I just tried to be comfortable in shorts, t-shirts and sleepers. Short clothes dry sooner, so they are better-suited to the season.
Which lingerie brand do you prefer?
Marka La Senza.
What, according to you, are essentials for the wardrobe?
According to me, tiny tops, tight jeans and high heels are must-haves.