TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Friday, October 19, 2007
Bunty Walia has been having cozy dinners and making appearances at parties with a new girl on his arm.
We scooped out the details for you, Bunty"s new object of affection is a wannabe actress called Binita Barai.
It looks like it"s getting serious as Bunty came in with his new gal to buddy Sanjay Dutt"s mata ki chowki on Wednesday.
This is the first girl in Bunty"s life, after his separation with Suman Ranganathan. The couple are in the process of getting a divorce.
Says a source close to Bunty, “Bunty and Binita are just in the process of getting to know each other. They have been dating each other since the last couple of months." Adds the source, “Binita is trying her best to make a name in the entertainment industry.
She"s from Chicago and has acted in Indian films like Mantra the Amulet, the Hungarian film Overnight and dance dramas like Sankofa: The Infinite Rhythm and Obassi: Rhythm Eternal. She also has appeared in commercials for Adora Basmati Rice and Princess Collections, an Indian designer clothing boutique."
Bunty and Binita met when she approached GS Entertainment with her portfolio pictures. Bunty found her promising and signed her on for GS"s Talent Management and Celebrity Endorsement division. Binita wants to act and model.
At Sanju"s mata ki chowki both did the aarti together, like couples do. When Bunty Walia was contacted he said, “Yes, I know Binita. She"s a good friend of mine but I wouldn"t like to comment on anything else right now as it"s too early."