TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Welcome the Chak De girls in their all new Avtaar of glamour charisma and confidence alike. But when you first see the same set on screen, simple, stoic and sporty is how you would describe the look of these hockey players.
They flaunted their passion on field with such dynamism in characters that even SRK's usual magnetism that he is so famous for fell dull in front of the women brigade. Portraying different states and regional languages, the girls not just represented India's team spirit but integrity as whole and what emerged in the end was women power. So today when you see them all over the place representing the youth and their winning aspiration, you can't help but scream Chak De girls! Featuring on the latest edition of teenage magazine, “Seventeen", the girls pose for the cover in their glamorous look with the same attitude that shouts "Ek hockey doongi rakh ke".