- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Welcome the Chak De girls in their all new Avtaar of glamour charisma and confidence alike. But when you first see the same set on screen, simple, stoic and sporty is how you would describe the look of these hockey players.
They flaunted their passion on field with such dynamism in characters that even SRK's usual magnetism that he is so famous for fell dull in front of the women brigade. Portraying different states and regional languages, the girls not just represented India's team spirit but integrity as whole and what emerged in the end was women power. So today when you see them all over the place representing the youth and their winning aspiration, you can't help but scream Chak De girls! Featuring on the latest edition of teenage magazine, “Seventeen", the girls pose for the cover in their glamorous look with the same attitude that shouts "Ek hockey doongi rakh ke".