TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Yes, Dabboo shoots one of the best calendars of the year with the biggest Bollywood stars. We ourselves liked the images that he shot this year but to our horror, we found plagiarism in this one too. Yes, he did it again.
Dabboo Ratnani's last year's Calendar also had a picture of Bipasha Basu posing on a scooter which had a striking resemblance with one of JLo's pic. And sadly, he copied a picture and got caught this year as well. The July month in the calendar has a picture of Riteish Deshmukh relieving himself out in the open. If you look at the picture, it seems to suit Riteish's onscreen personality of being a mischievous person and we thought crazy but interesting. However, now what we learn is that the picture is an exact replica of a Sean Penn's photograph shot by the late American Fashion Photographer Herb Ritts.
The original photograph was shot by Ritts for Vanity Fair in Malibu in 1986. He however, didn't forward the photograph to magazine but used it in his book titled Notorious.
Dabboo however, has a different story to tell altogether. He says that his picture was shot in one of the backroads in Lokhandwala in Mumbai, which is an under construction area. However, if you take a closer look at the picture, you'll notice that Riteish's picture has just been separately shot and pasted on the background from Ritts picture. It's just a cut-copy-paste job! If you notice carefully, the bottle placed near the foot of both the guys is the same and so is the trajectory of the leak. The light falling on Sean Penn looks more real than the studio lightning on Riteish.
Riteish Deshmukh is surely not going to be amused by this. As for Dabboo, we would just say, be more careful next time and don't get caught.Recent Stories
The man who made Hrithik dance....
The Hottest Baddie in Bollywood - Murli Sharma