TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
This is a still from the Vidhu Vinod Chopra's upcoming film Eklavya - The Royal Guard. The picture was shot while shooting a kite flying sequence in the film. It is said that the Raima Sen was supposed to fly kite for this scene, however, she doesn't know the sport at all. She kept trying but couldn't get it right. It was only after Saif Ali took the charge that they got the shot canned as he is quite proficient at it.
Vinod Chopra's Eklavya - The Royal Guard, has received a U certificate from the Censor Board without a single cut. A contemporary dramatic action thriller, the film is about Eklavya, loyal guardian of a royal dynasty whose duty is to protect the erstwhile royal family in Devigarh, Rajasthan.
This grand multi-star cast film with two hours of action, drama, thrills and song marks the return of Vidhu Vinod Chopra to direction after a gap of 7 years. The film has an ensemble cast of Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan, Vidya Balan, Jackie Shroff, Boman Irani, Jimmy Sheirgill, Raima Sen and Sharmila Tagore together for the first time.
The film is slated for release on 16th February 2007.Recent Stories
Hindi Comedians of 2006
Amisha's hottest pics on Maxim Cover