- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Hrithik Roshan Calls Daddy Rakesh Roshan 'Man Of Steel' On His Birthday!
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Reveals The First Look Posters Of His Next Film On Teachers' Day!
Kaho Na Pyar Hai, in January 2000, his father Rakesh Roshan's directorial venture launched him as a star in Bollywood. Anupam Kher's acting workshop, Urdu diction classes and actor Salman Khan helped him in developing a good physique and the dance classes enabled to hone his dancing talents in the movie. The film became the biggest blockbuster of 2000 securing him the Filmfare Best Actor and the Best Debut Award for that year.
Hrithik soon married the love of his life Suzzane Khan on 20th December 2000 in Bangalore at his father-in-law Sanjay Khan's Golden Palms Resort breaking many a loving heart!
The actor signed many roles and was critically acclaimed for his role in Fiza and Mission Kashmir, though some of his later movies Yaadien, Mujse Dosti Karoge, Aap Mujhe Aache Lagne Lage, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon and Na Tum Jano Na Hum failed to make a mark at the box office.Hrithik takes failure and success in a stride wherein his film Koi Mil Gaya, directed by his father and Farhan Akhtar's Lakshya proved the critics wrong and secured him the awards in 2004.