- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Hrithik Roshan Calls Daddy Rakesh Roshan 'Man Of Steel' On His Birthday!
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Reveals The First Look Posters Of His Next Film On Teachers' Day!
By: Arya Aiyappan
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Hrithik Roshan, the charming hero, the macho man, the cheery self of Bollywood. Breaking many hearts with his innocent smile, and deep penetrating eyes, he has walked into the hearts of millions of fans who adore their super hero Krrish.
Hrithik Roshan aka Duggu was born on January 10th 1974 to film star turned director Rakesh Roshan and wife Pinky. Hrithik has an elder sister by name Sunaina. He has six fingers on his one hand which he considers lucky, so also his birth number "1". As the grandson of producer J. Om Prakash, Hrithik made his debut through his grandfather's movie Asha at a young age of 6..
Hrthik secured his Bachelor's degree in B.Com from Sydneham College. Hrithik's love relation with Suzzane Khan, daughter of Sanjay Khan blossomed while he was still at college. The deep-rooted urge to prove his acting prowess made him enroll himself in Kisho Namit Kapoor's acting classes. To master the art of cinematography and acting he assisted his father during the production of Karan - Arjun and Koyla.