- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
By: Arya Aiyappan
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Hrithik Roshan, the charming hero, the macho man, the cheery self of Bollywood. Breaking many hearts with his innocent smile, and deep penetrating eyes, he has walked into the hearts of millions of fans who adore their super hero Krrish.
Hrithik Roshan aka Duggu was born on January 10th 1974 to film star turned director Rakesh Roshan and wife Pinky. Hrithik has an elder sister by name Sunaina. He has six fingers on his one hand which he considers lucky, so also his birth number "1". As the grandson of producer J. Om Prakash, Hrithik made his debut through his grandfather's movie Asha at a young age of 6..
Hrthik secured his Bachelor's degree in B.Com from Sydneham College. Hrithik's love relation with Suzzane Khan, daughter of Sanjay Khan blossomed while he was still at college. The deep-rooted urge to prove his acting prowess made him enroll himself in Kisho Namit Kapoor's acting classes. To master the art of cinematography and acting he assisted his father during the production of Karan - Arjun and Koyla.