TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Arya Aiyappan
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Hrithik Roshan, the charming hero, the macho man, the cheery self of Bollywood. Breaking many hearts with his innocent smile, and deep penetrating eyes, he has walked into the hearts of millions of fans who adore their super hero Krrish.
Hrithik Roshan aka Duggu was born on January 10th 1974 to film star turned director Rakesh Roshan and wife Pinky. Hrithik has an elder sister by name Sunaina. He has six fingers on his one hand which he considers lucky, so also his birth number "1". As the grandson of producer J. Om Prakash, Hrithik made his debut through his grandfather's movie Asha at a young age of 6..
Hrthik secured his Bachelor's degree in B.Com from Sydneham College. Hrithik's love relation with Suzzane Khan, daughter of Sanjay Khan blossomed while he was still at college. The deep-rooted urge to prove his acting prowess made him enroll himself in Kisho Namit Kapoor's acting classes. To master the art of cinematography and acting he assisted his father during the production of Karan - Arjun and Koyla.