TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Thursday, 22, November, 2007
Koena Mitra is one of the emerging actress in Bollywood. She has impressed one and all with her performance in Apna Sapna Money Money, Cash. She was a part of the hit item numbed in the movie Heyy Babyy.
Your name sounds sweet and beautiful. What does Koena mean?
First of all, thanks so much for the compliment. My mother"s name is Krishna, which is the name of a river. Koena is the tributary, which is born out of that river.
How do you stay fit?
It"s a combination of a good balanced diet accompanied by exercises. For me it"s walking, swimming or playing any kind of sport. Fitness is the best formula to look good and feel good.
Very few people are aware that you are a good make-up artist too. Do you do your own make-up?
I have been groomed under top make-up artists like Bharatji( From Bharat and Dorris) and that helped me to learn a lot about this art. I love applying 'kajal", which gives a glow to your eyes. But I still take my make up man to my shoots.
What"s your favourite perfume?
At the moment my favourite one is Narsico Rodriegz which I just got from Spain.
Your favourite car?
I like big jeeps and SUVs like Lexus.
Your favorite holiday destination?
I am not so much of a holiday person. I only travel while shooting. Recently I had a schedule in Spain. I liked Barcelona very much.
Your favourite actors and actresses?
Of course Bachchan sahab. I also like Salman a lot. Kajol is a good actress. Even Madhuri had done real memorable roles.