TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
While Richard Gere was here to peck up a storm with Shilpa Shetty, another leggy Indian beauty was seen vibing with Robert Redford, though with a lot less to help the TRPs of the news channels!
That Lara Dutta also has the gift of the gab was proved in the beauty contest in which she participitated -- and won. Debuting with her fellow contestant Priyanka Chopra in Andaaz, she had the thunder stolen from her by Priyanka. While Priyanka has gone from strength to strength, Lara has been an enigmatic non-starter after a sensational start. Her onscreen performances have not warmed the box-office or the critics, but Lara has her winning ways when it comes to carrying herself with dignity and grace off screen and even with her long-standing relationship with Kelly Dorjee.
She used that intellignece, drop-dead gorgeous looks and charming manner to the hilt when the lady turned up at Barcelona. Holding everyone's attention with graceful ease, Lara was the only Indian actress to be invited as one of the keynote speakers at a mobile phone conference there. Sharing the dais with her was none other than Hollywood star of yesteryears, Robert Redford. Lara spoke smoothly about the business of Bollywood, revenues through content and other such heavy-duty fundamentals. It was evident that she was vibing terrifically with the cool audience with whom she made an instant 'connect'. If she surprised all by her academic knowledge of Bollywood, too, it made us also wonder just where was she failing at her career moves and manoeuvres.
Tusshar Kapoor is back with a bang
Mimoh paired with Miss England