TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Monday, October 08, 2007
Madhur Bhandarkar is one of the best directors in the Indian film industry today. He came to limelight in 2001 with his film Chandni Bar depicting the life of a bar girl in the backdrop of the Mumbai underworld. The film won a national award and Madhur announced his entry into Bollywood. Now the ace director is all set to wear the hat of a producer with his upcoming movie Fashion. The movie will be co-produced by UTV.
The film will throw light on the dark side of the of the Fashion Industry and and not be a tale around revolving around the style and glamour. The movie will be staring Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut. This will be the first time the director will be having so many mainstream actresses in his movie. The shooting will mostly take place in Paris in France and Milan in Italy and the budget is said to be the highest in the directors career.
Madhur's movies have tried to enlightening the audience about the darker aspects of life be it in the corporate world in Corporate, the political games in Satta or the challenges of the media world in Page 3. The audience will be eagerly waiting to learn the darker secrets of the fashion world as his movies always reflect the darker aspects of the society.