TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Amitabh Bachchan was the first Indian film personality to set foot in the Madame Tussauds wax museum. After which, the crowning glory went to ex-Miss World Aishwarya Rai. And now, the honour has been bestowed upon Shah Rukh Khan. Thus, the Mohabbatein trio finds its place at the prestigious Madame Tussauds museum, London.
John and Vidya team up again
Aditi Sharma, Ghai's new find....