TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
The final countdown for the release of the two most-awaited films of the year has begun. Yes, Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya are heading for the battlefield this Friday, as both the films are scheduled for release on the same day. Just two days to go before you witness the Diwali fireworks burst at the Box Office.
Om Shanti Om has Badshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan in the lead role with stunningly beautiful debutante Deepika Padukone as his heroine. It also boasts of a special number with more than 30 Bollywood actors sharing screen space with King Khan. Saawariya is no lesser that Om Shanti Om. It is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film. Moreover, veteran actor Rishi Kapoor's son Ranbir Kapoor and actor Anil Kapoor's daughter Sonam Kapoor are making debut together with this film.
The hype around the films is unbelievable. It is said that 18,000 tickets of OSO has been sold even before advance booking starts. However, the bad news is that Eros, the distributors of the film, are still discussing with multiplexes on the share of profit, thus delaying its advance bookings. On the other hand, advance bookings of Saawariya has begun and the response is said to be good.
Whatever maybe the fate of the films at the Box Office, film buffs are surely going to have gala time this Diwali. Can you ask for a better treat?