- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The hype around the big clash of this Diwali has reached its climax. Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya will clash at the box office a day from now. The million dollar question is, which film will win the battle – OSO or Saawariya? Or will both the films turn blockbusters?
The war has begun. The makers of both the films are turning no stone unturned to make their respective films do well at the theatres. Promotions have been great so far and advance booking is said to be spectacular. Moreover, film buffs will make sure that they watch either of the films this Diwali. So, it looks like both the films will do well. The only unanswered question seems to be - which film will do better?
Shahrukh Khan produces Om Shanti Om besides playing the lead role. Its heroine Deepika Padukone has become a muse amongst the filmmakers and film buffs alike. The film also boasts of a number with more than 30 actors sharing screen space with King Khan. Everything about the film sounds good so far.
Saawariya is another big film that has caught the interest of the public. In the first place, it is a Sanjay Leela Bhansali film. It marks the debut of two big star kids. Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor's son Ranbir Kapoor and Anil Kapoor's daughter Sonam Kapoor forays into film world with this film. So, all eyes are on these star kids, who take on King Khan this Diwali.
Now, watch out for the fireworks at the theatres this Diwali!