TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 09, 2007
The Postal Department has introduced a new range of special scented stamps. Actress Preity Zinta launched the stamps in Mumbai on Wednesday, February 7. Scents of four different kinds of Roses were selected for this special set of stamps called 'Fragrance of Roses'.
A genetic defect called sexiness
Nominations for the 52nd Filmfare Awards