TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Arya Aiyappan
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
"Dimple chin, rosy lips, naughty eyes, bubbly babe, chirpy too"
- That's Preity for youuuu
Bollywood's bubbly queen of hearts celebrates her 32nd birthday today. Sending many a hearts aflutter with her mesmerizing screen presence, Preity charms the multitude of audience with her candid smiles and lively sprightly ways.
Preity Zinta was born on 31st January 1975 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh as the daughter of Durganand Zinta and Nilprabha Zinta. At the tender age of 13 her father, Durganand Zinta, an officer in the Indian Army died in a car accident, in which her mother, Nilprabha Zinta was also badly injured. Preity has two brothers, Deepankar Zinta a year older and Manish Zinta, a year younger to her. Hailing from a Hindu Rajput family, she did her schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary School, Shimla and her degree in Criminal Psychology from St. Bedes College.
Dreaming and desiring to be an astronaut, airhostess, army girl, nun or truck driver Preity eventually ventured into the world of entertainment and fashion. She began her glamorous career as a commercial actress by modelling for Lyril soap's ad film, before she was to make her mark in Bollywood as an actress of substance and repute.