- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- After Making Peace With Preity Zinta Last Year, Ness Wadia Chargesheeted For 'MOLESTATION'!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
By: Arya Aiyappan
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
"Dimple chin, rosy lips, naughty eyes, bubbly babe, chirpy too"
- That's Preity for youuuu
Bollywood's bubbly queen of hearts celebrates her 32nd birthday today. Sending many a hearts aflutter with her mesmerizing screen presence, Preity charms the multitude of audience with her candid smiles and lively sprightly ways.
Preity Zinta was born on 31st January 1975 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh as the daughter of Durganand Zinta and Nilprabha Zinta. At the tender age of 13 her father, Durganand Zinta, an officer in the Indian Army died in a car accident, in which her mother, Nilprabha Zinta was also badly injured. Preity has two brothers, Deepankar Zinta a year older and Manish Zinta, a year younger to her. Hailing from a Hindu Rajput family, she did her schooling from Convent of Jesus and Mary School, Shimla and her degree in Criminal Psychology from St. Bedes College.
Dreaming and desiring to be an astronaut, airhostess, army girl, nun or truck driver Preity eventually ventured into the world of entertainment and fashion. She began her glamorous career as a commercial actress by modelling for Lyril soap's ad film, before she was to make her mark in Bollywood as an actress of substance and repute.