- NO MORE SIZE ZERO! Kareena Kapoor Khan: It Looked Amazing Then, Now It's About Being Fit
- Kareena Says No To Film With Hubby Saif Ali Khan
- Saif Ali Khan And Kareena Kapoor Complete One Year Of Marriage
- Kareena Kapoor fed up of size-zero tag
- Imran and Katrina roped in for next YRF
- Badmaash Company music review
Monday, October 01, 2007
After racing Nascar in Ta Ra Rum Pum, Saif Ali Khan is ready with a pacy and pulsating thriller called Race. Going with the rate at which Saif is changing his looks and style at the drop of a hat, it won"t be a surprise if anyone cast him in the title role of The Saif Chameleon. The city tabloids were recently flooded with pictures of Saif"s new look for Tashan. But the man looks equally dashing in his makeover for Race.
Race comes from the stable of Abbas-Mustan and is obviously expected to be an edge-of-the-seat thriller. Even though it"s being headed for a release later this year, it has started creating ripples all over. Added to its tight and sleek plot, the icing on the top was the visit on the sets by international designer and fashion guru Jean Paul Gaultier, who was in Mumbai recently. On his insistence, a meeting was arranged to meet up with Pataudi Jr, at the Yash Raj Studios to 'witness" an item number of the film that as being picturised on Saif along with Akshaye Khanna, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif. News has it that Gautier was so tad impressed with the progress of the song that he told the directors not to call for a break.