TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Monday, October 01, 2007
After racing Nascar in Ta Ra Rum Pum, Saif Ali Khan is ready with a pacy and pulsating thriller called Race. Going with the rate at which Saif is changing his looks and style at the drop of a hat, it won"t be a surprise if anyone cast him in the title role of The Saif Chameleon. The city tabloids were recently flooded with pictures of Saif"s new look for Tashan. But the man looks equally dashing in his makeover for Race.
Race comes from the stable of Abbas-Mustan and is obviously expected to be an edge-of-the-seat thriller. Even though it"s being headed for a release later this year, it has started creating ripples all over. Added to its tight and sleek plot, the icing on the top was the visit on the sets by international designer and fashion guru Jean Paul Gaultier, who was in Mumbai recently. On his insistence, a meeting was arranged to meet up with Pataudi Jr, at the Yash Raj Studios to 'witness" an item number of the film that as being picturised on Saif along with Akshaye Khanna, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif. News has it that Gautier was so tad impressed with the progress of the song that he told the directors not to call for a break.