TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Upala KBR, Mid-day
Monday, October 15, 2007
On Sunday night, Salman Khan threw a lavish bash at his Panvel farmhouse for Eid and invited the entire industry. Says a source close to the family, “On Saturday, it was a family affair.
The family reached Panvel earlier that morning in full force — Salim and Salma Khan, Salman and Katrina, Arbaaz and Malaika, Sohail and Seema, with their families and Usman Afzal and Amrita Arora. It was just a gathering of close family and friends."
However, on Sunday, it was a big gathering. Among the invitees was Subhash Ghai, who has just returned from Austria after a 25-day shoot of Yuvraj, but couldn"t attend the bash. He said, “I didn"t go last night as I had a lot of work to complete at Mukta Arts."
Adds our source, “Salman has a Diwali-Eid mela every year at his Panvel farmhouse. It is generally held over a period of three to four days and is attended by nearly 700 people. There are dance parties, pool tables, carrom boards, table tennis and great khana."
The source adds, “Tents are put up all over the grounds and people drive down from Mumbai and after many hours of masti and mazaa, stay back for the night. The invitees are divided into various groups and each group is called on a separate day. Last year, Salman had the bash at his Bandra residence as the farmhouse was undergoing renovation."
Our source adds, “This time too tents and all have been put up at the Panvel farmhouse lawns. The food is delicious, kebabs, khichada, biryani and the works. Shah Rukh, Saif Ali Khan, Karisma and Kareena Kapoor, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Anil Kapoor, Subhash Ghai and Dino Morea, among others, have been invited. Govinda and Zayed Khan to will be attending the Khan shindig."