TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Do you think couples belonging to same profession get along with each other better? The answer seems to be 'yes' if lovebirds in Bollywood are any indication. The fact is hot couples in Bollywood are helping each other out in times of trouble. There are times when you badly need help. And couples with same profession seem to understand each other better when the chips are down.
The news was spreading like wildfire that actor Salman Khan gave acting tips and Hindi rhetoric lessons to his beau Katrina Kaif. It was also rumoured that he was influencing filmmakers to get her roles, which the actress strongly denied. But there is no denying that Salman has helped her in many ways.
There are more couples in Bollywood who are always there for each other when the tides are high. For instance, John Abraham taught his girlfriend Bipasha Basu the game of football. She was recently shooting for Vivek Agnihotri"s Goal, which also stars actors like John Abraham, Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani. But the irony was that Bips don't know a thing about football - forget about scoring goals.
At this point of time, John, who is a football lover acted coach to his other half. The actress herself had confirmed the news. “We were in London shooting for Goal, and I was really keen to learn the game. I didn't even know how to kick a ball. One day in John's room, we shifted all the furniture around, leaving a couch on either side as the goal posts. In that little space that we made our ground, John taught me how to kick the ball, score a goal et al. Of course, I lost the room game too," said Bipasha.
Well, the tales of Salman-Katrina and John-Bipasha pairs bring to light that couples with same profession can be helpful at times. Well, it helps at least in film industry and Bollywood in particular.