TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Screen Weekly, IndiaFM
Monday, November 19, 2007
The chocolate hero names his favourite things
I love rajma chawal the most and the only time I eat rice is at my dad"s place.
I aspired to be a cricketer but I would get fired by my mom for breaking neighbour"s window panes and she didn"t quite relish replacing those.
I enjoyed watching Lawrence Of Arabia, it is a great piece of cinema. I loved the Oscar-winning performance by Peter O"Toole in it.
Any where is fine but Europe is my all-time favourite destination because I can connect with it easily for it"s architecture, natural beauty and mountains. I can simply sit out on the balcony and relax.
I listen to Hindi music and I love Justin Timberlake"s new-age music. I loved watching his live performance at a club, he has truly broken the mould.