TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
By: Screen Weekly, IndiaFM
Monday, November 19, 2007
The chocolate hero names his favourite things
I love rajma chawal the most and the only time I eat rice is at my dad"s place.
I aspired to be a cricketer but I would get fired by my mom for breaking neighbour"s window panes and she didn"t quite relish replacing those.
I enjoyed watching Lawrence Of Arabia, it is a great piece of cinema. I loved the Oscar-winning performance by Peter O"Toole in it.
Any where is fine but Europe is my all-time favourite destination because I can connect with it easily for it"s architecture, natural beauty and mountains. I can simply sit out on the balcony and relax.
I listen to Hindi music and I love Justin Timberlake"s new-age music. I loved watching his live performance at a club, he has truly broken the mould.