TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
If you didn't want to do small roles, why did you do the item number in "Raqeeb"?
I did it because of singer Alisha Chinai and composer Preetam. Theirs was a deadly combination. I thought I would get spotted in the song, but nothing of that sort happened. Neither was the choreography up to the mark, nor was the film.
Why do you think you haven't got a good break yet?
It's the thinking that matters. Don't bother about the character, think about the image. I am hoping that my album would change my image. I am sure it will change people's perception of me. I have become quite clever now, earlier I used to believe anybody, now I just trust myself.
You had much expectations of "Red Swastik". How was the experience?
The experience was pretty hurting. I have decided that after "Outrageous" I will do another project and then go and meet Vinod Pandey. I will ask him how long he has been in the industry, more importantly, how much he knows about cinema. Despite being such a big film-maker he couldn't make one hit movie? He says I am the reason behind the failure but the truth is that he is at fault. He made me over-act in the film so much that even a blind person would know that the movie is a flop.
There are quite a lot of restrictions on women in our society. How do you feel being a woman?
I am proud of being a woman. People say it's a man's world but I feel it's a woman's world. Men are lesser than women in every respect so they can never compete with us. In fact, they shouldn't even try. Leave alone society, I have seen this in my home. My elder brother used to get all the amenities and opportunities while I was asked to sit at home and watch television. I am not saying that boys are not good, but girls are no less. They must be given all the opportunities that boys are given. I would like to adopt two daughters soon since I don't have time for love, nor do I have faith in marriage.
What about a live-in relationship?
If two people can give each other happiness by living together then there is nothing wrong with it. Anyway, it's just like a wedding. Only the marriage certificate is missing, rest is all the same.