TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Kaun Banega Crorepati is back and is already creating lot of buzz. Shah Rukh Khan has replaced Amitabh Bachchan on the show and now he will be the new quizmaster. The show is highly promoted with banners and hoardings everywhere, television commercials and also a music video which will be live soon.
So, when the world is wondering about how the show will be like, we at IndiaFM caught up with the person who was the first person to play the game with SRK. Prasenjit Sarkar was the first contestant of the new season of KBC which is hosted by Shah Rukh Khan. Interestingly, Prasenjit was also the last contestant of KBC 2 which was hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
Talking about his appearance on the show, Sarkar says that "I was the last contestant on KBC 2 which was hosted by Amitabh Bachchan. As the season ended, the show had to stop and my game was left half way. I had finished answering seven questions then."
Then how did he enter the new show? Prasenjit happily replies, "When Star planned to start the new season, they called me back again to continue my game and that's how I went back to the hot seat."
The new KBC is being talked about everywhere since Shah Rukh is the new host of the show. So how was the experience of playing the game with SRK? "It was great to play the game with Shah Rukh Khan. His energy level and enthusiasm was excellent. He kept everyone entertained." Since, Prasenjit has played the game with both Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan, who does he think is better? "I don't think I can make that kind of comparison. Both Amitabhji and Shah Rukh are great stars and they have their own special style."
What new will be seen in the show then? "The format of the game is pretty much the same. But one thing I can say to the audiences is that get ready for lots of surprises on the show."Recent Stories
Supporting Bollywood's 'ladli' Shilpa...
Bachchan's strategy works for Abhi-Ash