TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, 22, November, 2007
Tanisha Mukherjee is a young actress in Bollywood trying to carve a place for herself in the industry. She started her career with the movie Sssshhh and also starred in the movie Sarkar. She has had a crush for Hollywood actress Tom Cruise since her childhood.
Is there someone who fits the bill of an ideal man?
In recent times, I have been very much inspired by our ex-president, Mr Abdul Kalam. His vision of future India is and was something to be admired. I"m sure with guidance of people like him India could go places and would certainly be a much better country. I too feel like contributing to the country.
Do you also believe that men are from Mars and women from Venus?
Definitely. The good thing is that they are from Mars so we can deal with them easily!
One-night stand or commitment?
Never had a one-night stand. I believe in commitment.
Can a man and a woman have a platonic relationship?
Certainly. In today"s times, men and women have equal minds and can interact intellectually.
Your first crush…?
Tom Cruise. I was about 10 years old then. One of my female cousins had this huge poster of Tom in her room. The day I saw the picture I fell in love with him.
Your take on the institution of marriage from the point of view of your being a single woman?
People have to understand that marriage is a sacred institution. Nowadays people don"t have that level of commitment and are frequently going in for divorce.
What would you do if you found out that your man was gay?
It would be over. Be it a girl or a boy, the final thing is that I can"t let a person cheat on me.
Your ideal romantic getaway?
Something exciting like diving with sharks or going to New Zealand where one can do white water rafting.