TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Bollywood style has always been emulated and sought after - be it Amitabh Bachchan's branded ensembles, John Abraham's hairdo or Priety's little dresses. The year 2006 has unveiled stunning celebrity fashion on-screen. Has the filmy brigade managed to maintain the spark off-screen as well?
Most of the stars and starlets choose to don lavish designer gear at parties and events. Not many can actually carry it off. We give you a low-down on the worst dressed celebrities being hunted by the fashion police this year.
Mallika Sherawat - Style ke side effects!
Mallika's jeans and ganji look like they have been attacked by a pack of hounds! The red beret is not helping. Her recent stunt with a silver bikini dress at JW Marriot on New Years Eve also raised eyebrows. The sexy siren's style quotient is brashly over-the-top.
Kim Sharma - Kitschy Doll
Kim Sharma's outfits are cute, so is her fringy hairdo. But she tends to go wrong with those bizarre accessories. Check out the pearly filament around her dress, and the painfully matching purse! The overall look is disappointing.
Kangana Ranaut - Rookie in Red
Leggings and bows are the hottest trend this season. But put together with a flashy red ballerina gown, they only spell disaster. The award-winning debutante ends up looking like an overdone Barbie doll!