TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Half-Czech supermodel married to painter Satish Gupta for some years, then divorced from a long-distance marriage, and now seriously seeing Aftab Shivadasani. Her VJ-ing a song countdown is showing on one of the international music channels.The show was a class act where she would do a fashion check before each song and even do a sexy jig. And she sizzled on the screen in two item songs, O what a babe, and Babuji zara dheere chalo! Yes, you got it right: Yana Gupta.
Then, she chose to step back and wait for an good offer, an offer that she couldn't refuse. After years of wait, Yana was finally offered a fullfledged role in Sagar Bellary's upcoming film, Bheja Fry where she was to play the modern, sexy and glamorous wife of actor Rajat Kapoor in the film. And who fits that description for the casting director other than Yana?
The producers must have been taken aback, but had to go ahead. So, they turned to actress Sarika, the divorced second wife of Kamal Hasan, who is re-inventing her acting career. She has already scored on that front with an award winning portrayal in Parzania. And now instead of a battered woman, she plays the glam-glam wife of Rajat Kapoor! The filmmakers are confident about their replacement choice for the super sexy Yana. The movie's director, Sagar Bellary, insists Sarika still looks gorgeous, glamorous and a classy woman. Till we see what he shows, let us take his word for it.
Encounter with two sizzling queens...
Imaad Shah's hair-raising story