TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Humne Jeena Seekh Liya is being made by the Spandan Parivar Cinema Movement (SPCM) at a cost of Rs 85 lakh. The film, is based on a Marathi novel Shaala by Milind Bokil. The plot of the movie revolves four friends studying in Class IX who come of age. Some of the people who have financed the movie feel it has been a huge learning experience for them. The members also feel it was like a family ceremony involving so many people.
Director Milind Ukey, felt this was a unique cooperative effort where each and every member contributed in whatever way they could. The director also added that the profits earned will be shared among the members. The investor will get back his investment with interest.
Spandan Parivar was established by Amarjeet Amle in 2000 to support young generation from the lower strata of the society to chase their dreams in the world of cinema. The movement aims to prove that talent and not a platform is that is required to be a superstar.
The movement, which was started in Mumbai, how has spread its roots all over Maharashtra. Spandan hs made about 100 short films so far. Humne Jeena Seekh Liya is their first full-length film. The movie also stars Marathi actors Milind Gunaji, Reema Lagoo and Girish Oak. The film however had to face its share of challenges as there were no stars in it the distributors were not willing to take the project and thus Spandan had to distribute the movie themselves.