TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
The actor-director gave us one of the most loved films of 2007, Taare Zameen Par, which had everyone raving about his directorial skills. However, not one to rest on his past laurels, Aamir is currently busy shooting for the much anticipated remake of the Tamil hit, Ghajini.
The film directed by A.Murugadoss, which is around 50% complete, has Aamir alongside south sensation Asin and Jiah Khan. Aamir is known to go all out when it comes to preparing for his roles and for this film he is going one step further to completely get into the skin of the character. Apparently, the script of the film requires Aamir to go bald, especially, in the second half and while some of the other B-town actors may have opted for the easy way out and preferred to put a wig, the perfectionist Khan has decided that he would indeed shave his head to suit the character.
Well, now if and when that does happen, it surely will be one of the most talked about make-overs of the year. However, we couldn't resist but show you how the superstar would probably look with a clean plate.
Kindly, note these pictures are purely an artist's figment of imagination.
What do you feel about Aamir's plan to go bald? Do you think he'll carry the bald look well or will he fail to impress without hair on his head? Post you opinion in the comments section below.