- Jiah Khan Death Case: Charges Framed Against Sooraj Pancholi
- Sooraj Pancholi Is In Love! After Jiah Death, He Is Dating This Girl!
- Sooraj Pancholi Speaks Up On Jiah Khan's Suicide Case, Says He Hasn't Read The Chargesheet Yet!
- VERY SHAMEFUL! Sooraj Pancholi Flushed Late Jiah Khan's 4 Week Old Foetus In The Toilet, Reveals CBI
- Sooraj Pancholi Reveals How Jiah Khan's Death Changed Him
- Jiah Khan Death Case: Sooraj Pancholi Under CBI's Scanner
The actor-director gave us one of the most loved films of 2007, Taare Zameen Par, which had everyone raving about his directorial skills. However, not one to rest on his past laurels, Aamir is currently busy shooting for the much anticipated remake of the Tamil hit, Ghajini.
The film directed by A.Murugadoss, which is around 50% complete, has Aamir alongside south sensation Asin and Jiah Khan. Aamir is known to go all out when it comes to preparing for his roles and for this film he is going one step further to completely get into the skin of the character. Apparently, the script of the film requires Aamir to go bald, especially, in the second half and while some of the other B-town actors may have opted for the easy way out and preferred to put a wig, the perfectionist Khan has decided that he would indeed shave his head to suit the character.
Well, now if and when that does happen, it surely will be one of the most talked about make-overs of the year. However, we couldn't resist but show you how the superstar would probably look with a clean plate.
Kindly, note these pictures are purely an artist's figment of imagination.
What do you feel about Aamir's plan to go bald? Do you think he'll carry the bald look well or will he fail to impress without hair on his head? Post you opinion in the comments section below.