TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The actor-director gave us one of the most loved films of 2007, Taare Zameen Par, which had everyone raving about his directorial skills. However, not one to rest on his past laurels, Aamir is currently busy shooting for the much anticipated remake of the Tamil hit, Ghajini.
The film directed by A.Murugadoss, which is around 50% complete, has Aamir alongside south sensation Asin and Jiah Khan. Aamir is known to go all out when it comes to preparing for his roles and for this film he is going one step further to completely get into the skin of the character. Apparently, the script of the film requires Aamir to go bald, especially, in the second half and while some of the other B-town actors may have opted for the easy way out and preferred to put a wig, the perfectionist Khan has decided that he would indeed shave his head to suit the character.
Well, now if and when that does happen, it surely will be one of the most talked about make-overs of the year. However, we couldn't resist but show you how the superstar would probably look with a clean plate.
Kindly, note these pictures are purely an artist's figment of imagination.
What do you feel about Aamir's plan to go bald? Do you think he'll carry the bald look well or will he fail to impress without hair on his head? Post you opinion in the comments section below.