TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Aamir Khan's fascination for kids is something that is as old as the hills. The actor turned director made his first film Taare Zameen Par on children- their problems, their feelings, their hopes, and aspirations.
After keeping quite a low profile post release, the actor was seen over the weekend at an event to launch 'Storytellers' (a collection of storybooks for children by author Rohini Nilekani) in Mumbai. In addition to that, he even took the title of the book quite seriously and read out stories from the book to the audience present.
Aamir who was present along with his better half Kiran Rao said that during his childhood days, books had left quite an impression on him and hence he felt that kids should spend more time reading quality books. He also stressed the need for making books available at affordable prices for those who cannot afford them.
Well, one thing is certain that here is one actor who surely stands by what he believes in.
|Aamir Khan | Taare Zameen Par | Gallery | Trailer|