TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The one thing that bonds not just the B-town actors but also the humans all over is Friendship. And in Hindi, Dostana, which incidentally is also Bollywood's Midas Touch Man Karan Johar's next venture, which stars John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan and the vivacious Priyanka Chopra, to be directed by his assistant Tarun Mansukhani. The story is set in the gorgeous city of Miami.
For starters, Dostana was the name of the film that was directed by his legendary father Yash Johar in 1980. As is the ritual that 'precedes' any Bollywood blockbuster, the 'sources' are at it again! This time, they say that Aby Baby will be donning the role of a male nurse in this film... a story of Friendship between him and John.
We all know that how emotionally attached Karan is with his late father Yash Johar. But what many of us do not know is that the 'original' Dostana, was made by his father when he was facing tough times in his life and how the film's leadind actors Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha and Zeenat Aman came forth and lent a co-operating hand!
|Abhishek Bachchan | John Abraham | Priyanka Chopra | Sizzling Shots|
The spoilsport sources also revealed that this film will be totally unlike the original as this will have a never before thought of ending!