TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Queen of Hearts, Aishwarya Bachchan, has seen it all. From winning the prestigious title of Miss World to even having a Tulip named after her in Amsterdam, Madame Rai has been there and done that.
But wait there's more to her crowning glory. 72 year old painter Ratan Parimoo (actor Lalit Parimoo's uncle) had an exhibition of his paintings this week titled 'Iconography of a Nayika' at Mumbai's famous Jehangir art Gallery.
The paintings depict the archetypal female across cross-cultural boundaries and needless to say Aishwarya Bachchan was the painter's muse as he showcased the actress' various moods and moments combining it with his own imagination.
|Ash Pics | Gallery | Sizzling Shots|
But probably the ultimate tribute to Madame Rai is this painting in which the former Miss World has been painted in a Mona-Lisa like pose, thereby combining the beauty and grace of two really well known female characters from both European and Indian art history.
The event had quite a few prominent tele and theatre personalities like Mukesh Khanna, Lalit Parimoo, Mauli Ganguly , Ananya Banerji , Amisha Mehta , Anil Dharker in attendance. As for Ash, she may not have been physically present but she was seen flashing her million-dollar smile from the paintings that adorned the walls of this gallery.