TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
With everyone is digging into their fifth standard books all over again for an upcoming TV show with SRK, we also thought of doing something that will trace your brains into something that we learnt in the fifth standards! And that's called the Degrees.
For starters, there are three degrees: Positive, Comparative, and Superlative. For example: The Positive degree of 'Good' is 'Better' while its Superlative degree is 'Best'.If only we had the authority to be the Final Authority in Bollywood Grammar, then, we would have definitely positioned the degrees as follows: The positive degree of 'Hot' is 'Hotter' and its Superlative degree is not 'hottest' (as many of you must have thought), because it is ... Bipasha Basu!
Yes indeed, this Bong-Bomb's heat can even put the sun to shame! And guess what! She is doing exactly that, in the May edition of Vogue India! If her new hairstyle is something to die for, then, her deep dusky hazel dew eyes definitely serves as Oxygen!
Statutory Request: Please keep tissues ready before you buy this issue, to wipe off your sweat that this issue is bound to exude and that to when summer is in its superlative degree!
|Bipasha Basu | Hot Stills | John Abraham | Race | Bips Video|