TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
All that changed with the start of militant uprising in Kashmir. The security issues forced Bollywood to search for alternative destination in the Swiss Alps and mountainous regions of Canada. This meant budgets for the movies went up many times and generations of movie watchers were denied scenic beauty of the Kashmir valley on screen.
All that is supposed to change and the cameras have started rolling once again in Bollywood's long lost paradise. Shatrugan Sinha's son Luv Sinha and Kashmiri actress Fareena Wazir shot a song for the movie Sadiyaan. This is the debut movie for Luv Sinha. The movie is being directed by Raj Kanwar who has been a regular visitor to Kashmir. It will also star Rekha, Hema Malani and Rishi Kapoor
The State Government opened the gates of the parks for shooting and the response from the cine industry has been encouraging. It plans to project the image of a peaceful Kashmir through Bollywood. Ironically the last movie that focused on Kashmir was Mission Kashmir which talked about the same violence in the valley which we have been so used for the last two decades. Hope Sadiyaan stands as a landmark of Bollywood's return to Kashmir.