TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
While 2007 saw a record 35 odd film makers wielding the megaphone for the first time ever, 2008 is still waiting to see a film by a debutant. 'Halla Bol ' (Rajkumar Santoshi), 'My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves' (E Niwas), 'Bombay To Bangkok' (Nagesh Kukunoor) and 'Sunday' (Rohit Shetty) - each of these films have been helmed by men who have good experience of film direction behind them.
However, for Chandrakant Singh, this is his first ever venture to hit the big screen, albeit around a quarter of a year late. Originally slated to arrive in the concluding months of 2007, the film continued to get delayed due to various reasons but is now confirmed for a 1st February release.
Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa is said to be a marital comedy which takes numerous instances from real life situations rather than trying to be over inventive in creating comic scenes for the sake of it. The film stars Neha Dhupia, Aashish Chaudhary, Rajpal Yadav, Amrita Arora, Rati Agnihotri and Anupam Kher.