TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
While 2007 saw a record 35 odd film makers wielding the megaphone for the first time ever, 2008 is still waiting to see a film by a debutant. 'Halla Bol ' (Rajkumar Santoshi), 'My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves' (E Niwas), 'Bombay To Bangkok' (Nagesh Kukunoor) and 'Sunday' (Rohit Shetty) - each of these films have been helmed by men who have good experience of film direction behind them.
However, for Chandrakant Singh, this is his first ever venture to hit the big screen, albeit around a quarter of a year late. Originally slated to arrive in the concluding months of 2007, the film continued to get delayed due to various reasons but is now confirmed for a 1st February release.
Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaaa is said to be a marital comedy which takes numerous instances from real life situations rather than trying to be over inventive in creating comic scenes for the sake of it. The film stars Neha Dhupia, Aashish Chaudhary, Rajpal Yadav, Amrita Arora, Rati Agnihotri and Anupam Kher.