TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Ranbir's parents have taken to their prospective daughter-in-law in a big way. "Rishi Uncle is so warm. As for Neetu Aunty, she has an aura of natural grace and charm about her. She's very poised and articulate. I've met her more than I've met Uncle. Me and Rishi uncle are going to be working together. We had a reading together recently. He's so passionate about cinema. I've so much to learn from him."
Deepika is all praise for the Kapoor couple for their children's upbringing. "Both Ranbir and his sister Ridhima have been brought up with the right values. They come from such an illustrious family. And yet they're so down-to-earth. I see many similarities between their upbringing and mine. Though both Ranbir and I were exposed to celebrity situations from childhood, our parents have made sure we're firmly rooted to reality."
So is she looking at a life ahead Ranbir? "Right now we both have our careers to focus on. But we're both very comfortable in our relationship. Now that we've come out in the open about our relationship, our parents are very happy. Beyond that it's too early to talk about marriage."
Poised, in command and utterly confident, the 22-year old answers charges of unfair conduct leveled by cricketer Yuvraaj's mother with elegant aplomb. "I really don't think she said anything against me. If she had a grudge she'd call me up and talk to me. I always say that no outside source can know what kind of a relationship two people share. I spoke to her after the statements attributed to her came out. I've always shared a fantastic rapport with her. She's a wonderful and strong person. I've learnt a lot from her. As a woman and mother, I look up to Yuvraaj's mother. She's a multi-tasking mother. She has single-handedly brought up her two children. Yuvraaj is doing extremely well for himself. And his younger brother who has just started out is also doing very well himself. I wish the family all the best."