TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
There are instances where celebrity couples hung on to each other in spite of the rumours plaguing their love life. John Abraham and Bipasha Basu managed to stay together though it was rumoured that Bipasha's kiss stint with Cristiano Ronaldo had damaged their relationship. However, rumours turn true most of the time.
Aishwarya Rai (now Aishwarya Bachchan) kept her silence when the news of her relationship with Abhishek Bachchan broke out after her split with Vivek Oberoi. They claimed that they were just friends. However, they couldn't hide their romance. Later, they got married.
Shilpa Shetty denied that she was romancing businessman Raj Kundra. Kundra's wife even claimed that Shilpa was the cause of the split. A few months have passed, and now, the truth has surfaced. Shilpa has declared in the open for all to know that she is in love with Raj Kundra. Bollywood's latest happening couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor too belong to this category. They denied the report of their romance till Saif could hide it anymore.
Interestingly, there is a long line of couples in Bollywood who claimed that they are just friends - say, Deepika-Yuvraj, Priyanka Chopra-Harman Baweja, Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor-Amrita Rao and the list goes on. Deepika Padukone is even linked with Mahendra Singh Dhoni though Yuvraj Singh seems to have caught her attention at the moment. Nobody knows when these couples will open up and reveal the truth.
Well, we all know that there cannot be smoke without fire!