TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Esha's one regret. Her mom, the irradiant Hema Malini, couldn't be there to watch her daughter play a Tamilian. "My mother has become quite a jet-setter travelling all over the place for her dance recitals. She's in Kolkata right now. I'll make her see One Two Three as soon as she returns."
The boisterous bit on screen notwithstanding, Esha was quite the lady at the premiere in her chic make-up and elegant gown. "I guess I wanted to create a contrast to my loud brassy character in the film (laughs). People see me as a tomboy. But I can be quite a lady if I want to be."
Esha is now gearing up for the release of her first kick-ass action film Hijack. "But let me warn you, I don't do any of the kick boxing and all that stuff I'm dying to do on screen one day. Though this is a hijack-adventure story, all the action converges on Shiney Ahuja. I'm the air hostess therefore very timid and gentle. The director, Kunal Shivdasani, made sure I don't jump out of character suddenly. It's a very realistic action drama."
She dismisses all the stories of her differences with Shiney. "I don't know where that came from. Shiney and I had a great time shooting Hijack." Hijack would be Esha's last film for a while. "I haven't signed anything. And I won't until something worthwhile comes along."