TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
She came, she saw, she 'Khan-qered'. She is none other than Jiah Khan, the pretty lass who made her debut opposite none other than the Superstar of the Millennium, Amitabh Bachchan, with Nishabd, a film that bombed at the B-O, but did make people take notice of this dynamite girl!
Jiah is yet again in the news, this time, for being on the cover of the popular UK glossy magazine 'Xeher', who had carried out an exclusive shoot in Mumbai for their current Winter-Spring edition with the Jiah chic, who is all geared up for her forthcoming film Ghajini, opposite none other than the Masterstroke himself: Aamir Khan!
Jiah stated that this was one of the most beautiful shoots she had ever done! Btw, the idea of the shoot was to show that Jiah was not at all a rebel, as she is made out to be!
Well, if you really want to know if 'Xeher' has managed to capture the lesser known side of Jiah, then, you better wait and watch out this space for more…as we spill out the real story in a few days from now! Till then, feat your eyes with the sultry Jiah Khan in our images section!
|Jiah Khan | Actresses | Sizzling Shots | Nishabd|