TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Day 1 at the Lakme Fashion show saw the new Bollywood heart-throb Ranbir Kapoor walk the ramp for the first time for good friend and designer Arjun Khanna. The next day saw one of Bollywood's top designers Neeta Lulla walk the ramp in style with child prodigy Darsheel Safary. Well with such a rocking start to the fashion event, things could only get hotter on Day 3 and it did indeed when the incredibly beautiful Kangana Ranaut took stage for designer Narendra Kumar Ahmed.
The actress with curly hair set the stage on fire as she walked the ramp dressed in an off-shoulder embroidered top with a bright reddish-maroon skirt. She surely seemed to have made all the right moves if the crowd-cheering was anything to go by. Looks like all the training which she recently underwent for Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion, seems to have finally paid off for this beautiful actress.
|Kangana Ranaut | Hot N Spicy | Lakme Fashion Week | FW Videos|